SATZY is a platform that superimposes an 3D image of any product to give real time experience to the users in their actual environment.
SATZY is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information, sometimes across multiple sensory modalities, including visual, haptic, somatosensory and olfactory.SATZY can be defined as a system that incorporates three basic features: a combination of real and virtual worlds, real-time interaction, and accurate 3D registration of virtual and real objects.
Uses of AR
Augmented reality applications are diverse from industry to industry. Here are a few top uses that have found their manifestation in existing solutions:
- Education (anatomy learning for medical students)
- Fashion (AR mirrors, Try-on apps, Runway shows)
- Retail (Packaging solutions, try-before-you-buy, virtual fitting rooms)
- Healthcare (Billing concierge, symptom description by patients, AR turmoil models for surgeons, etc.)
- Mockup creation in interior design
The technology used for Augmented Reality Development:
Now that we clarified the meaning of augmented reality, let’s check out a few crazy cool video examples of how some of these AR ideas were implemented in real life.